Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Medal Of Glory", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Thank you PA for bringing this up, and I apologize for not noticing it and bringing this up earlier.
This is actually not a true representation of the Nazi swastika, although it is a version of the symbol.
The extended arms on the Nazi version go from right to left in the shape of an S not a Z, and is usually turned at a 45° angle.
However this symbol is also known as a swastika.
Since the Nazis use of the swastika, some people are trying to differentiate the two meanings of the swastika by varying its direction - trying to make the clockwise, Nazi version of the swastika mean hate and death while the counter-clockwise version would hold the ancient meaning of the symbol, life and good-luck.
If others have a problem with this, please post it and we will remove the level.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I made a level with similar design and was denied. The admin has argued that there is risk of causing turmoil. So I am warning that this design looks much with a swastika.
gundu 13 years ago
  This actually exist!? O.o

I was just making it like that xP

[edit] Ok, Right, The Nazi sign... It wasn't supposed to be that (But normally there's no hole in the middle too)
pauloalex 13 years ago
  this is a swastika ....

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Medal Of Glory"

About Level "Medal Of Glory"

First post of the topic

pauloalex 13 years ago
  this is a swastika ....
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg