Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Track of Doom", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  209k, but there's a long way to go. Glad to get 200k+ achieved, now for 210k+!

EDIT: 213k. Still not deathless... 247 to the second switch when my fastest is 249 and I think at least 250 is doable. I can definitely see some score well into the 220s being possible...

EDIT 2: Had a 250 second switch. Again not optimal but that was pretty optimal - unfortunately I lost the run at the end - as with most of my runs.

EDIT 3: Essentially perfect start - and my first deathless run grants me only a 219 given how much I messed up the ending...
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Well over 6-digits, and although I died more than a few times - I couldn't ask for much more (maybe 200k if I want to go completely insane xD)

Also, you don't need circle powerjumps here - you can do it by simply moving on the circles. Though that does sound fun - you've got me thinking about a new idea for a level :)
popo2 5 years ago
  Can't really beat it, because of the circle powerjumps and all that as you make progress...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  WOOT! In time! One of the most annoying Impossible Gear levels to beat - due to all the powerjumping. Kiethy's score is beyond my capabilities before my computer ends up through my window...
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Got it after an eternity of trying that final jump :D
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  My only hint for the speed wall itself (It's not that I don't want to give you more, I just don't have any others), but I guess you have already figured this out:

SPOILER
Ferrari12 8 years ago

SPOILER
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Can anyone help me on the speed line cliff, I can't seem to climb it with enough speed and I don't know what to do?
Ferrari12 8 years ago

SPOILER

And I finally beat this level :) (Knowing where the hidden checkpoint is did help though.) Now I am all the more impressed by Kiethy's score. It is a really good score.
chris3000 8 years ago
  I can't get past the first part. It's so high up.
Pof 12 years ago
  Is the key "call for an admin" still have an utility on this game?
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Because you weren't supposed to start there, I forgot to put the car back after testing :/
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  Why? :-) i Got the score yesterday
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Somebody, please delete the top 3 scores.
OliAli 13 years ago
  Not luck, but skill xD

Hmmm It's great level anyway :)
I like it, great challenge. It's not hard if you know how :P
SuperMario 13 years ago
  The circle jump contains luck >:O
AK 13 years ago
  Still won't work.......

Oh yeah, i'm a trusted member. I forgot XD.
Shiro 13 years ago
  @AK, get small and get centered, then jump while holding down up.
That should do it :).
AK 13 years ago
  I can't pass the beginning....
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Awesome challenging level 5/5
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  awesome level!
(third to complete it)
5/5
Deathstreak 13 years ago
  I agree with you Ahroo
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Really evil level, but great! :D

Official? xD
Pof 13 years ago
  Finally not so hard!
I spend 2 hours on this level but not so hard :P (a bit ironic)
Thx for the checkpoints!!!
I would say 4/5 because everything is not very well realized but I get a lot of pleasure so 5/5!!!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I have put in a cp, but not where you'd expect it to be xD

So if you want the benefit of cp, you've got to look for one
SPOILER
Shiro 13 years ago
  You got me there Elizea, you're right.

Altough I am really ashamed of everyone that they want one of the 1000 hard levels made, they inmediatly want him to make it easier... That's just a shame and ruins the game IMO...
But alright... you won, you can edit it now...
allyally 13 years ago
  Thats arguable, Its harder to do 2 bits strung together in 1 go, than doing 1 at a time,
Elizea 13 years ago
  Checkpoints prevent frustration, but don't make actually the level easier, you still have to complete each part.
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  call for a admin so the admin can make it editable
and shiro he have to decide by himself if he want it to be completable for more than you shiro
Shiro 13 years ago
  They want you to add a CheckPoint after the steep since it's too hard for them, but I like it as a challenge so I would recommend not to do it.

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Track of Doom"

About Level "Track of Doom"

First post of the topic

Shiro 13 years ago
  Thanks for making a hard level :D!

I'll try to beat it later today ^^
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg