Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Alors on Dance", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 12 years ago
  Thnx Jos for the comment. It is always useful to hear the opposite side. This level however is not meant to provide difficulty per se, rather find the challenge in optimizing. Having said that thnx for the new challenge.
Jos 12 years ago
  This level needs some more challenge, I think. Normally your levels amaze me but this one is maybe a litle bit too much "just moving and you'll complete it".

On the other side it's fun to complete and improve. (which you can see on my highscore). About the cathegory: I should say "easy"? To be clear: I haven't rated this level yet.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Thnx guys for the support and the kind words. However, I'd really like to say to whoever voted one, that I personally DON'T mind the rating. Actually I welcome Ones as long as they have some sort of reasoning, so I kindly ask the person to come forward (I really dont bite) and share his thoughts. He may have seen smth that I couldn't. I will be more than glad to discuss the flaws of this level and try to make smth good out of it. Otherwise I am assuming he/she just didn't like the title... too frenchy for his taste...hehe
pauloalex 13 years ago
  this game and fascinating. all very simple. but we can create infinite possibilities. Thoug, congratulations once again! As you discovered Blockoban?
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Great level TM. Tough to solve and what a simple design. 5/5

And a note to whoever rated this level a one. There is no need for this kind of childish action in the game. If you do not like the level least have the guts to leave a message explaining why. Or feel free to PM an administrator in private if you have a problem or complaint. We would be glad to try to work it out.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Alors on Dance"

About Level "Alors on Dance"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Great level TM. Tough to solve and what a simple design. 5/5

And a note to whoever rated this level a one. There is no need for this kind of childish action in the game. If you do not like the level least have the guts to leave a message explaining why. Or feel free to PM an administrator in private if you have a problem or complaint. We would be glad to try to work it out.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg