Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "What lies within", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 7 years ago
  Completed on the first attempt...
AK 13 years ago
  Great BG!!!! A little luck-based, but that's fine with me (99% of HP levels are luck-based).
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, I've changed it so that...

-The switch comes up faster

and

-The whole platform goes down (one path wasn't moving) :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well, this is basically 3% Survival level (surprise, surprise) and 97% "HOLY CRAP! LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND!". :/

Not sure if I'm able to edit this, there's a lotta stuff in the way before I edit the switches. It'll stay the way it is, but I'll make a few minor changes... :/
Sires 13 years ago
  Boring. Going around in circles for 5 minutes without anything happening is not very interesting. Nice design, though. Almost got me hypnotized...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  My IQ dropped by 20 when playing this.
And I am not any wiser if it is switch hunt, srvive or somethings else, also this is the same challenge a fe times, only the double lines can kill me, you should make it less repetitive.
You a trusted so yuo can edit.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "What lies within"

About Level "What lies within"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  My IQ dropped by 20 when playing this.
And I am not any wiser if it is switch hunt, srvive or somethings else, also this is the same challenge a fe times, only the double lines can kill me, you should make it less repetitive.
You a trusted so yuo can edit.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg