Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Easy zero!", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Yggdrasill4 7 years ago
  Can I give a hint?
Make sure the placement of your yellow blocks align with the corners of the zero, anywhere else is a mess. Can also be done with inverted mirror symmetry.
oldmanrob 7 years ago
  well chris, the red icies alone can't do it of course. so you have to use a yellow block and put it back home.
chris3000 7 years ago
  Can someone give me a good hint? I'm still having trouble solving it.
SimonM 7 years ago
  This level is really brilliant!
chris3000 12 years ago
  I wish I could solve this.
chris3000 13 years ago
  I'd call it "Hard zero"
lmr 13 years ago
  I would call this 'Not Easy Zero.' Took me many attempts to solve. Forget about with a good score,
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Excellent Lvl PA. I really struggled to find the easiness in this lvl...hehe. Unique and neat solution, nice design. Definitely 5/5 but allow me to say that it is not easy. Solution is not obvious..at least the way I c it so i'd go for medium (even hard in an extreme point of view).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Easy zero!"

About Level "Easy zero!"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Excellent Lvl PA. I really struggled to find the easiness in this lvl...hehe. Unique and neat solution, nice design. Definitely 5/5 but allow me to say that it is not easy. Solution is not obvious..at least the way I c it so i'd go for medium (even hard in an extreme point of view).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg