Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Shapeshifting", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 12 years ago
  neet to be removed because i think we should create the new official
AK 12 years ago
  No, I expect it to be GOOD. >:C

The platforms are cool, but it's just so messy. I'll create a 2nd part to this level.
azz 13 years ago
  you hate everything dragonslayer.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  It's old, AK. Do you expct it to be PERFECT?
AK 13 years ago
  Yep. This level should definately get removed, it's just too messy....
Dragonslayer 13 years ago
  I hate this level
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Ok, I can not comprehend what i just did here, did I comlpeted it perfectely without mistake O_O ?
I just moved from 34 to 83.
Wich leads me to... HIGHSCORE!
lololol 13 years ago
  I take back all of what I have said. It's kinda easy xD
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, the fact that I hate it doesn't mean it isn't well done. The work behind it is amazing, I am sure. And I at least just improved my score from -132 to -29. Now you got 3.047... ;-)
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm... I think this is the only official level with 2.523/5 xD
Sires 14 years ago
  Even after 10 months, I still hate this level. The first part is terrible. Sometimes the switches work, sometimes they don't. Sometimes you die for no reason. And the parts after that... well... I hate them too. ;-)
Shiro 14 years ago
  I can :)!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Can you do better ?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Lol, beat it with 30 points!
Not that hard when you know how to do :p
Sillius 14 years ago
  You'll need to have enough speed, but not too much :p It's more luck-based than I intended :p

If you corner-jump you'll get a lot of speed xD
Shiro 14 years ago
  How do you get down after the dotty floor, I always land on the Lethal lines :(
Hexicube 15 years ago
  I got down the dotty floor thing and mae it first time!
Then died on first red line! :(
Sires 15 years ago
  Amazing, I made it. Luck was on my side for once... worst score ever, also.
Sires 15 years ago
  By far the worst level so far. It purely depends on luck. Take the moving thing in the floor (bumpy dots)... sometimes it works, most of the times it doesn't. And how it is possible to get down on the next floor without hitting the black zone is a mystery to me. I don't like it at all.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  When you get out of the room showed in the thumbnail
Sillius 15 years ago
  The room showed in the thumbnail ?

if it is: Then I can't because I change the room and if it isn't like it is after it changed then you wouldn't be able to jump down in the holes when they connect :p
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Could you please add a checkpoint after the first room
Sillius 15 years ago
  try it... if you time your jumps you don't have to hold space :p
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  But it seems like a very nice level! I didn't take my time to complete it yet.
Sillius 15 years ago
  hehe ;)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  I really hate your claustrophobic rooms. All you have to do is hold space and hope to get through in a few jumps... And you get squished in the tunnels much of the time.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  That is one hard level!
Very fun though!
minmay 15 years ago
  It's good up until the boulder, at which point it becomes less original and more mundane. IMO, you could've just stopped before that and the level would've been better. Jumping down from the bumpy dots, in particular, is annoying and luck-based.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Shapeshifting"

About Level "Shapeshifting"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  It's good up until the boulder, at which point it becomes less original and more mundane. IMO, you could've just stopped before that and the level would've been better. Jumping down from the bumpy dots, in particular, is annoying and luck-based.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg