Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Corner Teleport", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Lol guys. I tried to put into play this trick in the previous level (Circle Line) but you guys overcame the obstacle and found an easier solution, so I thought I should raise the bar a little and make the trick absolutely necessary to solve it. Thnx for the comments guys and PA there really isn't any secret. I just use some of the tricks from your levels (and Murat's, Omg's, etc) and create a new game. I also play around a lot with my levels and try to find new challenges. Most of the times I reject them myself but those that I feel have smth to offer to the players I upload them. Anwyay, your levels PA are the least equivalent (some are even better than mine) to mine so I believe you know the secret...if there is one...lol
pauloalex 13 years ago
  please tell me the secret of making a level so creative!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Absolutely fabulous level TM. Great design and brilliant concept. The only problem was I had to transport myself to the aspirin bottle, to cure my headache after solving it.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Corner Teleport"

About Level "Corner Teleport"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Absolutely fabulous level TM. Great design and brilliant concept. The only problem was I had to transport myself to the aspirin bottle, to cure my headache after solving it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg