Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Every Move Counts", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Hey pikachu67!! This is a real good level. Simple to solve and difficult to optimize.
@ TM, I've been a little busy lately but hope to get back to designing right away. And it's okay, you can complain to me anytime buddy. But I still reserve the option of listening or not. hehe
ToughMan 13 years ago
  No problem buddy and no need to apologize. We do understand. For the record OMG let me state that I miss your lvls lately. I know you have been quite busy but I just wanted to complain.... hehe
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Sorry guys my fault. I should have reset the scores after the level was changed. Hope this doesn't mess anybody up. I'll do it now.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  You are right Mo. It was just that my 11 involved more white blocks which apparently are now missing. Anyhow, thanks for jumping in.
Mo 13 years ago
  Nope, TM. 11 is still possible. Just got 11 again now. If the design was different before, though, it's still best to reset scores as you say.
pikachu67 13 years ago
  ALl DONE! Blocks fized, name creativefyed, awsomeness max out...
Elizea 13 years ago
  Keep shift down while taking thumbnail.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This level is fine with only a couple small changes. Please pick another title. Titles like this, or ones like it's hard or it's easy or look close are not acceptable. Try to pick an inventive one that represents the level. Also try removing some of the white dummy blocks to make it more of a challenge. I would suggest all four corners, leaving only eight dummies in the shape of a cross surrounding the pink block. It needs a category selection too. If you need any help please let me know.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Every Move Counts"

About Level "Every Move Counts"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This level is fine with only a couple small changes. Please pick another title. Titles like this, or ones like it's hard or it's easy or look close are not acceptable. Try to pick an inventive one that represents the level. Also try removing some of the white dummy blocks to make it more of a challenge. I would suggest all four corners, leaving only eight dummies in the shape of a cross surrounding the pink block. It needs a category selection too. If you need any help please let me know.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg