Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Green invasion", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  WTG M. Never worried for a moment you'd find the way. As for the frustration, i've been there too and surely will be there again soon. Optimization is a bit harder but at least you know where to start.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I found the trick. I was so frustrated that I deleted my "Frustration"-comment, but I guess I can un-delete it now. All i have to do now is shave off some score...
ToughMan 13 years ago
  At least Martin you found where the most important tile lies...lol. I'm sure you'll find the answer pretty soon and when you do you'll be more frustrated. It's a great level.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  And how in the god's name can you get a green in the upper left space??? I'm rippin' my hair off!!!
nelson90 13 years ago
  I fully agree, it's a great level with a very good design. Thanks TM for the challenge, my solution was far to be optimised, and apparently there is still way for improvement.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Excellent puzzle PA. Lots of tricks to find the solution and apparently many ways to do it. 5/5
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Wonderful design with a real cool trick involved. This one gave me a bit of trouble.5/5
Jyxz 13 years ago
  hmm i know i can beat this score but 1 2 3 is good looking I think.... now I must say this level was pretty awesome paulo very nicely made if I do say so myself.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Green invasion"

About Level "Green invasion"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 13 years ago
  hmm i know i can beat this score but 1 2 3 is good looking I think.... now I must say this level was pretty awesome paulo very nicely made if I do say so myself.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg