Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Inside the perimeter", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  The BB game is really amazing. Even in one of the simplest designs (like this one)we have found lots of interest and a great challenge. It took me at least 40 tries to finally see Nelson and Simon way of thinking and I feel that in this level the saying "if you can't bring Muhammad to the mountain bring the mountain to Muhammad" applies. WTG guys for having me awake.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Hey guys... Please play with another lvl. You have completely crushed this one along with my self esteem...hehe. Now seriously, wtg guys and nelson for the new high score. Some day i will catch you as today is definitely not that day. Keep the challenges up guys!!!
nelson90 13 years ago
  Perfect level again, TM, a lot of fun and a great challenge. Bravo Simon, your solution was hard to discover.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  WOW SIMON!!! I am really amazed by your score. This is a great challenge for me. Thnx Simon for both the kind words (to you too buddy OMG) and the challenge.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Hi-score!! Like OMG said, 5/5
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Another ace for you my friend. Fun and not too difficult to solve, but oh what a pain in the brain to optimize.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Inside the perimeter"

About Level "Inside the perimeter"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Another ace for you my friend. Fun and not too difficult to solve, but oh what a pain in the brain to optimize.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg