Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Man Made Marvels 1", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Pof 12 years ago
  Is the key "call for an admin" still have an utility on this game?
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  The top scores, because they were made when the car was not in the proper position. The top scores means those above mine. If you'd look further down you'd know.

Anyway thanks for replying :)
Elizea 12 years ago
  Which ones and why?
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I think four months of waiting is enough, can you delete them or what?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  BIRJO!!! For SHAME! >:C

I am the only troll here, and also the best. THINK BEFORE YOU POST. |:p
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Ferrari: Don't mind Money666. He is, has always been, and will always be a shameless troll. Same thing goes for Matthis
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'm glad to hear you like my levels :D

The reason I changed this is that the old gameplay, especially the one between building were so poor (Everything was quite bad there actually). It might not've got much better, but the areas between especially should have some more aesthetic appeal now.

Money666: It's a challenge! :P
Money666 13 years ago
  I hate the start. it is annoying
Money666 13 years ago
  ditto MatthiksM
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  ??????????

What do you mean? Did you actually play it before and think that was better???

You can answer this post, but later there's no need to comment my levels 'cause I'm leaving!
AK 13 years ago
  I used to be able to..... I miss them so much!!!!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  No suprise there. This is my laggiest level, if you can't play all the others you shouldn't be able to play this :/ As far as I can remember this is not the first time you can't play my levels so that was no suprise, neither AK's case.
Pof 13 years ago
  Can't play it D:
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Not anymore :P

Thanks PineappleDude.

ADMINS: Now you really have to delete the top scores!
PineappleDude 13 years ago
  i think you put the car in the wrong place...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Done!!! Please check this out once more.

That is if you can. The lag probably haven't got better, probably more the opposite. However I think that it won't that great an effect.

I hope you enjoy my new gameplay, and I also hope that the new design is a little more creative than the old :)

Ofcourse rate and comment your opinions about my changes! :)

ADMINS: If you think it's neccesairy, please delete some or all of the old scores.
AK 13 years ago
  WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

CRAP!!!!! I can't play any of these!!!!! My computer won't let me!!! D8
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Just to notify you I'm updating this level with some new gameplay. As most of you know, that is if you're computer didn't crash 'cause of lag, the old was pretty bad :/
AK 13 years ago
  THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!
I wish I could play it without so much lag... I got to the third building and then the screen froze. -_- 5/5 anyways.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Also special with the Taipei 101 is that it has w-shaped corners to reduce the winds effect under typhoons, I believe. It also has a massive steel ball between the 87th and 92nd floor which swings in the opposite direction of the building. This works like a pendulum, stopping the building swinging back an fourth in strong winds.

Gameinsky: That might have worked, but the building loses personality then.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Believe it or not, you can find 8 anywhere on Taipei 101's building structure. :/

(e.g. each floor is a multiple of 8, and all the floors combined result in 88)

EDIT: Also, the Burj Dubai doesn't fall down because no two floors are the same. This causes a "confuse the wind" effect and doesn't allow any major drafts to push the building over. :/

TIDBITS! >:P

Also, this level does not lag. Your computers just can't take the sight of sheer AWESOMENESS. :P

In other words, I agree with Ferrari12. :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Instead of deleting the dubay, you could delete every 2 lines that represents a floor.
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  great level i vote for you if the rest of you levels are the same goodnes
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  SimonM: I don't think it's needed.

Hyro/Pof: Thank you very much xD

Also, as I've said before, lag depends on the computer, or the internet connection, in 99% of the cases, not the level. Therefor rating low because of lag is something I don't think is fair.
Also creator of the level won't neccesairly think it's great to have a 1000 comments about lag :(

I hope someone agrees whit me!
kirrock 13 years ago
  Ofcourse, Shiro!

I lagg Muuuuuch! D:
SimonM 13 years ago
  nice level, maybe put some cp
Hyro 13 years ago
  At first I was going to say "easy but great" however the further I played it did provide more challenge.

GREAT! 5/5. ^_^
Pof 13 years ago
  Buildings are wonderfull!!!!
The parts between them are useless and contrast too much with the towers!!
But 5/5 anyway :)
Shiro 13 years ago
  Ferrari, the level isn't that laggy for me neither, but I'm 100% sure it's lagging for other peoples.

And just keep it this way, else it would be a bit short...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I think if I'd delete Burj Khalifa it would reduce lag 'cause it has lots of lines in it.
Do you think I should delete it, or keep it as it is with the lag?

Also the lag depends a bit on the computer, I think, because this level is actually not laggy for me. Therefor I actually think that it is, on a general basis, a bit unfair to rate low because of lag, but I can understand it can be annoying

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Man Made Marvels 1"

About Level "Man Made Marvels 1"

First post of the topic

Shiro 13 years ago
  Great level, but try to make your next levels a bit less laggy.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg