Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The order", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 12 years ago
  It's hard for me to do this one... 0.0

I don't know how it's possible... yet...
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Nice one J. Applause and support to your first one. Personally, I found it hard to reach 24 and I can say it was rather challenging. Apart from the fact that I always rate 5/5 first creations as a matter of principle (to boost and show the support to new designers), this one really deserved it. Keep it up!5/5
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Nice job. Congratulations on your first level. 5/5
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This level is good for your first submission. It needs to be edited however. Retake the thumbnail while holding the shift lever down and always use full squares in the picture. It also needs to be assigned to a category I would suggest easy.when you are done editing re-upload the level and it will be reevaluated.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The order"

About Level "The order"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This level is good for your first submission. It needs to be edited however. Retake the thumbnail while holding the shift lever down and always use full squares in the picture. It also needs to be assigned to a category I would suggest easy.when you are done editing re-upload the level and it will be reevaluated.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg