Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Pink and Yellow ", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  that looks a lot better Chris. Nice level now. I helped you and redid the thumbnail hope you're not upset. But if you'd like additional help on that,PM me and I'll see what I can do. 5/5
chris3000 13 years ago
  Ok, I added 4 more targets, and I captured a new thumbnail. I'm really not that good at making perfect thumbnails.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Chris the basic design looks nice, but there are way too many dummy blocks for the four targets. Work on this for a while and see if you can add more targets for both yellow and pink blocks keeping the same basic design. Also the thumbnail is bad. You need to try to take something other than a picture of one color block in the middle for all your levels.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Pink and Yellow "

About Level "Pink and Yellow "

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Chris the basic design looks nice, but there are way too many dummy blocks for the four targets. Work on this for a while and see if you can add more targets for both yellow and pink blocks keeping the same basic design. Also the thumbnail is bad. You need to try to take something other than a picture of one color block in the middle for all your levels.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg