Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Overfilled", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  Wow, I took my time on this and I solved it.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I really enjoyed it! you are brilliant. Unfortunately it will not be official. I think we need official levels to make the game more interesting. Well my vote is that this is official!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Very very nice one OMG which shows the infinite designing skills you possess. IMO it is a kind of lvl where you go two steps forward and one backwards (not tomention vice versa sometimes). The most remarkable thing about this lvl is optimization. You really need to explore every possible move and - god bless - choose the right one...hehe. 5/5 for the uniqueNESS.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Overfilled"

About Level "Overfilled"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Very very nice one OMG which shows the infinite designing skills you possess. IMO it is a kind of lvl where you go two steps forward and one backwards (not tomention vice versa sometimes). The most remarkable thing about this lvl is optimization. You really need to explore every possible move and - god bless - choose the right one...hehe. 5/5 for the uniqueNESS.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg