Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Seems Impossible?", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  You don't have to PA. If it weren't for your contribution or n90 we wouldn't have reached 44. It was a teamwork and we are all winners. As i've already said, i enjoy the play more than the award. Congrats to all!!!
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I recognize the victory of Toghman, congratulations!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I agree n90. It has been a great ride. Thnx for the fun and the challenge PA.
nelson90 13 years ago
  Good work, PA and TM, it was again a great pleasure to try to find your strategy. It's always easier when you know that it's possible. But now, I have no clue how to make a step forward, my brain seems to be totally empty!

A lot of thanks to PA for this great challenge!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Yeeeeee how!!!!....Challenge is still on. I am out of brain cellsssssss though. I need to rest.... zzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

Fyi, i only insisted because of the odd number thing otherwise i'd never try it.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  It took me 3 hours to surpass your score N90 and then I found out PA was already there. WTG guys..I am really enjoying this.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I liked the challenge. I hope the battle continues, this is fun!
nelson90 13 years ago
  Bravo TM! I would never have tried to get a better solution if you haven't beaten my score. And you were right, an odd number wasn't the optimum (it took me an hour to demonstrate it)! And the challenge goes on...
ToughMan 13 years ago
  This is the reason I usually don't say big words!! Life proves me wrong every time...hehe. The ball is back on your court N90...lol and since I have a rule saying that odd number is not usually the optimum solution..I expect you to bring it down further and keep the challenge going.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I generally don't say big words but I think we are done here Nelson. It was quite easy to reach that 48, however impossible to surpass it, so Hats off N90!![fyi: I'll give it another shot later on with a clearer mind but I don't expect anything.]
nelson90 13 years ago
  Totally agree with TM and Simon, this level has all what we like in Blockoban, fun, tricks and challenge.

What seems impossible is to know if we have reached the best solution. TM, it's your turn to play :)
SimonM 13 years ago
  This is a real classic blockoban level, love it 5/5!!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  It was one of the few games that I have changed my rating. I found it a bit tedious at first, i was even misled by the title (which btw I don't really like) but I have to confess that after a few tries and in order to optimize the score (thnx to nelson) the lvl has grown on me and I really enjoyed it very much. Congrats PA for showing what this game is all about. I have learned that you need to play each level many times and find all possible ways before you rate it. As for the title I would use it to a more applicable lvl like 'Streets of Colors' (the old version).... if you know what i mean PA...lol (and i hope you don't take it the wrong way)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Seems Impossible?"

About Level "Seems Impossible?"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  It was one of the few games that I have changed my rating. I found it a bit tedious at first, i was even misled by the title (which btw I don't really like) but I have to confess that after a few tries and in order to optimize the score (thnx to nelson) the lvl has grown on me and I really enjoyed it very much. Congrats PA for showing what this game is all about. I have learned that you need to play each level many times and find all possible ways before you rate it. As for the title I would use it to a more applicable lvl like 'Streets of Colors' (the old version).... if you know what i mean PA...lol (and i hope you don't take it the wrong way)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg