Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "Those who didn't make it", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 12 years ago
  Questing was destroyed for GOOD reason, it lagged like hell before GIS complained and I removed Castle Borealis... :S

and it's technically 3x as big as Quest of Hearts...
azz 12 years ago
  Finish questing!
chris3000 12 years ago
  But they're fun to play.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  lol... they aren't even finished! xD
AK 12 years ago
  8D My favorite pack (for some reason)!!!

These are so fun!!!

You NEED to finish Rest! All you need to do is put the finish at the end and you're done!!!
Ahroo 12 years ago
  Done.
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  Delete it from the spoiler too please.
Ahroo 12 years ago
  True... oughta get rid of it now. :/
MeatyDino246 12 years ago
  One of them has recently been finished!Galagatoise (Rolling Turtle)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  :P
Treazer 13 years ago
  LOL! I want update the level Questing in. I edited it and uploaded it. Then it says i need to complete 20 levels, and i completed 2! I should edit levels not in a pack.....
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Elizea: Oh, now I remember. :/
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @Ahroo
I don't blame you either about the unfin collab. It just wasn't what I had in mind... I'm not a good RT levelmaker anyways...
Elizea 13 years ago
  My Aura inspired you to 2 levels (the achievement one and the secondary)? Cool, even you didn't manage to finish those.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, take your time... this pack isn't going anywhere soon. :/
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I might want to help on one, cuz I like Rest *unfin*, *Unfinished* CL*, Questing In *unfin*, and Secondary*unfin*! I'll let you know though... :)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  When any of the levels are finished, they'll be taken off of this list... which is why I thank GIS for not making the pack accepted. :D
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I'll let you know if i decide i want in on one. (I still really like the design in Hogland and the story in Secondary :P)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh... :/

-"Shiver Factory" was based off of Shiver Star Factory in Kirby 64(the crushers were the most memorable part)...

-"Fireflies" was a collab with gundu (he never made his part) based off of "Just a dream" and "Stars in the City"...

-"Crisis Circle" was a collab with GIS (never finished) and an attempt to make a harder Lethal Circle level...

Extra commentary in spoiler.
SPOILER

All of these levels are still up for continuation, just tell me if you want in on one and I'll add you... that is, if I know how well you make levels. ;P
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Fireflies reminds me of Stars in the City. :/ I also kinda like the title "Shiver Factor." its catchy. I thought Turtle Flight was kinda cool too. my favorite ones though were Hogland and Secondary. You should finish those ones! :D

Oh, and if you dont move on Crisis Circle, it would make an awesome auto!
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Some of these were cool ideas! You should finish some!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, Turtle Flight was a collab with THeNiNJa that never really took flight (pun NOT intended). :/

So, you're the pack moderator, GIS? :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I have n clue on wheter accept or reject this pack.
turtle flight is a lot like galaga.

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "Those who didn't make it"

Play Game "Rolling Turtle"

About Pack "Those who didn't make it"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  I have n clue on wheter accept or reject this pack.
turtle flight is a lot like galaga.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg