Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Is it me or...?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Bruno-heey 13 years ago
  lololol (not the user)

SPOILER
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... No comments for a while... BL, not this topic. D:
Bruno-heey 13 years ago
  @Ahroo, I left and im back, and thaks for the answer (no)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Bruno-heey, the answer is in the forum. :P

@GIS, :D
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I put you by the legends.
Bruno-heey 13 years ago
  I asked something and you didn't answer!! >: O
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Bruno-heey, Didn't you say you left? :P

@GIS... but... what about ME? ;_;
Bruno-heey 13 years ago
  So.. How is the situation in BL? :|
gameinsky 13 years ago
  lack of admins ?
I wanted to be admin to never miss a good level, helping others etc.
But what I got is a big bunch of levels to reject, each day >_>
It takes 2 weeks, for all the legends togetter to finally finish a level (lololol, Elizea, gundu, shiro)
(wich means I get like on superb level every 2 weeks)
and 1-4 accepted normal levels/week
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Should I eat it? xD

You know, I think the problem is because of the lack of admins
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Don't worry, I'm cookin' somethin up... for both HP and RT. >:D
  Oh my god! No new levels for a whole day!
Swords761 13 years ago
  @AK I'm around playing games here, on and off. :P
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @GIS, that's why I'm helping you on it. xP

I forgot if my levels get much feedback... my memory has mostly admins telling me what to edit and then congratulating me on a well-done level. :/

counting editors, you see that I've commented on some to cheer you up... :/

-------------------------------------------------

@Sillius, NO NEWGROUNDS. ._.

n00bs will end up rating the useful posts low...

-----------------------------------------------------

@Elizea, we're all f*cked if you make yours in time. xD

------------------------------------------------------

@Chris, maybe you have the lonely gene? ‾\(O_o)/‾
Elizea 13 years ago
  I will be back on computer tomorrow evening. After that I gotta make my trilogy very fast ;) I would like sillius' idea.
AK 13 years ago
  It shouldn't be easy to gain levels though....
Sillius 13 years ago
  Well... I think somekind of rating system should be implemented for the comments...

Everytime someone likes a comment you should be able to rate it up and when it reaches 10 "likes" the "owner" of the comment would gain 1 exp and when it reaches 15 or 20 the creator would get 1 exp...

So for each 10th like the commenter gains 1 exp and for each 15th or 20th the creator gains 1...

This would encourage people to start giving great feedback and also make it easier to gain levels :)
AK 13 years ago
  Welcome back, Swords761! Or where you just not where I ever saw you on BL?

@Gundu: Yeah, my old levels are some of the best i've ever made but because they're so old they only have about 2 comments....

My Kirby World Trilogy also didn't get much feedback.....
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Gundu, I feel like you, I made already 6 out of my 8 STB levels, and have totally no motivation on doing the 7th one...
On the total of 6 levels, without counting in editors, i got about 6 comments :/
And they're all packed up on one level.
gundu 13 years ago
  I lost all my motivation of doing my trilogy because of that... I still think that I'll only have 3-4 comments like

So much a waste of time for nothing, I keep getting comment like this:

1st comment: Gundu, This is a masterpiece. Keep doing great level (This is a so great comment ^^)

2nd comment: Hi-score! (I kinda hate this... >.<)

3rd comment: Hard but cool (Not so bad at least he said it was cool)

4th comment: @2nd comment, I have the highscore (D:< I hate when someone don't give feedback on my level...)
Swords761 13 years ago
  You guys do need a lot more members. It's a common thing in communities like these, like in my main one at Atmosphir. We have about 30 or so great people like yourselves, and then we got about 100 idiots who post random spammy messages and don't even understand how stupid they sound.

But advertisement is always a good thing; get word out about the really good games that Jp and Captain have made to popular flash gaming review sites and you'll get even higher numbers. I think I first found this place via indiegames.com's blog, because they had advertised how wonderful Push is. And yes, while higher numbers aren't always a good thing, you just ignore the idiots who eventually die out from boredom or a ban, and take in the few with a good personality (and grammar :P).
Ahroo 13 years ago
  MY COMMENT! >:D

TTYL
AK 13 years ago
  I meant MY comments. This is last. FRENCH STYLE!!!

Oui. Il est onze heures quarante. Il est fatigue.
Au revoir.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  LIES!

I have the last post on the forums now. >:D
AK 13 years ago
  So we should discourage everyone from joining BL......

Shouldn't be too hard...

Welcome to BonusLevel!
Fee for playing is $1999999999.99!
...Hey, where are you going???
LAST POST ON FORUMS 10:56PM GOODNIGHT!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @AK, the below is an imitation of me if "A LOT" of new members come here after your flipnote hatena...

"AK, What the hell have you done?! D8"

--------------------------------------------------

Seriously, there's always too much of a good thing... not that n00bs are a good thing. :/

Sure, it'd benefit GIS (he finds messy levels as "hilarious"), but having so many n00bs in one sight is not a good thing... :/

We need to make sure that these n00bs have considerable skill so we can have more thinking experts in BL... but eventually there will be too many experts as well...

THERE IS NO PERFECT HAPPINESS... D:
AK 13 years ago
  I am the only one keeping HP alive besides gamelover101.....
At least I think....... Probably wrong....
But I have made over 35 levels, you will never see a shortage of levels from me! :D
Also if I get my Flipnote Hatena flip done about BL then we will have A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT of new people joining.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I have one lonely rejected level... the one I titled *reject this*. xP
  AND I'M THE WORST LVLMAKER EVER! THEY NEVER GET ACCEPTED! I HAVE A REJECTED LVL IN ALMOST EVERY GAME! SCREW IT! >:C GOD I'M TIRED OF MAKING LVLS. I THINK ITS A WASTE OF TIME
gundu 13 years ago
  The reason why I don't make any other RT levels is that it's long and nobody comment on them D:

So you waste too much time for nothing D:

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

gundu 13 years ago
  Is it me or everyone is on vacation or BL is dying...?

Jp's last visit was 3 days ago, Elizea is on vacation, Nobody seems to make new level, Only BB have survived

All the other games run out of new level, And am I the only admin left for JG2, Push and CDvZP. IT's because it's not much work, but where is Shiro? Elizea will only be back in couple weeks.

And there's nobody to evaluate Ringmania levels D:
I made two levels 3 days ago, But didn't got evaluated yet
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg