Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Is it me or...?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah... I have PLENTY of ideas, It's just an incredible pain to make them...

RT seriously needs an update... :/

And that's probably the 6th/7th time I've said that. xD

I wonder how allyally is doing on the dare he accepted (make a BL Bomber mockup that's BETTER than BL Bomber 1)... :/
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  well i always have ideas, but it takes me forever to make them.
But i did notice alot of other people making less levels. I think we all would enjoy some more RT levels =D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Well... speaking of pauses, yeah... there are LONG pauses when people don't comment! D:

Also, I believe that we are running out of level ideas as well... in other words, the popular games are dying, HP and CBCL probably still have their uses. :/
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Yeah, it's one of those times. Well, it's summer, and most people decide to go have some Outdoors 'FUN'
Treazer 13 years ago
  SImonM's last visit was 2 days ago too. Zodiac is on vacation like elizea. He cant work on his game right now.

edit: wow. its the fourth topic on the latest messages (on the front page) and the last post (without me) was 2 hours ago.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  We've entered in a "pause" BL is sleeping, it will wake up eventually when everyone is back from vacation.
Also ELizea regulary makes a visit visit the evening.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  BB survived because Oldmtnguy evaluate all the levels very fast. And because ToughMan make more levels in that game.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  I am not on vacation today.

But jp could make you an admin for Ring Mania 2.5, right?
gundu 13 years ago
  Is it me or everyone is on vacation or BL is dying...?

Jp's last visit was 3 days ago, Elizea is on vacation, Nobody seems to make new level, Only BB have survived

All the other games run out of new level, And am I the only admin left for JG2, Push and CDvZP. IT's because it's not much work, but where is Shiro? Elizea will only be back in couple weeks.

And there's nobody to evaluate Ringmania levels D:
I made two levels 3 days ago, But didn't got evaluated yet

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

gundu 13 years ago
  Is it me or everyone is on vacation or BL is dying...?

Jp's last visit was 3 days ago, Elizea is on vacation, Nobody seems to make new level, Only BB have survived

All the other games run out of new level, And am I the only admin left for JG2, Push and CDvZP. IT's because it's not much work, but where is Shiro? Elizea will only be back in couple weeks.

And there's nobody to evaluate Ringmania levels D:
I made two levels 3 days ago, But didn't got evaluated yet
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg