Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Soul's Eternal", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  even goldie hasn't beat this

inefficient platform is way harder than this btw
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, I admit, I made it not very easy to understand... :/

Anyways, this thing is pretty hard, it's probably much simpler than DY's Riddle or any of WooHooII's levels, but it still has the capacity to stump. :/

I'm really just surprised by how hard it was to make this... :/
Sires 13 years ago
  I give up. I have tried many different things, but nothing works. The text in the beginning doesn't help me at all (as usually... all the words make perfect sense to the person who wrote them, but since I am not them, I usually don't get what they consider to be obvious hints). The fact that it always takes forever to reach the end to find out if what I have tried actually worked had a big part in my giving up on this level.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, and here's an ending teaser, just to show if you did it right... :/

SPOILER
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @Sires, you're half right. However, the eye does not have to be visible to have the same effects...

I'll put the ones that weren't used outside of a spoiler... :/

Hints:
-pay attention well to the conversation, notably the prepositions. :/

-There are hints everywhere about what you should do, move around. :/

-You don't need to hit all 8 switches to win. :/

I will also draft the conversation for those who don't bother to read it... :/

SPOILER
gameinsky 13 years ago
  stars to weight score, anyone ?
Sires 13 years ago
  Well, I tried for the second time yesterday. I again found and activated all 8 switches. And I think I understand how the level is supposed to work. When activating the first switch, the eye thing underneath is visible and some of the black rays fall out of the thing on the left. On the other switches, the eye thing is too far down to be visible, and the black rays don't change after pushing a button. So my guess is that there is something wrong, and the hovering thing in the end is not supposed to have rays anymore once you get there, but it does, because there is something wrong and the thing only loses rays when it is visible in the screen.

Am I right? Probably not... :-)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ...No one's done it right? O_o
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You know you've done it when you see ":D" in-game... :P
Bruno-heey 13 years ago
  Thx, i'll
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Epic Lag is Epic. :P

anyways, be sure to explore everywhere, there are info bubbles in the least (and most) obvious places to help you... :/

Also, reffer to the spoiler below if you need hints. :/
Bruno-heey 13 years ago
  Easy as..

Not really, I can't do it, too much for me :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, I've updated the speed of the first conversation to optimum fast-reader speed (15). :/
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @GIS, I will NOT shorten the conversation because it's the only hint that for defeating the boss... but, if if you insist, I will shorten the time it takes for the conversation to end. :/

@Sires...
SPOILER
Sires 13 years ago
  Besides the fact that it is terribly laggy, I have no idea what to do after I got brought to the room with the floating-in-air enemy. Considering how long it took me to get there (it's soooo slow), and considering the fact that there is only one checkpoint in the beginning, I think there should be at least a hint as to what to do with that floating thing. I don't like that level so far.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I accepted itbecause it's in the norms, and it looks good, but can you please shorten the begin conversation ?

[<<] [1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Soul's Eternal"

About Level "Soul's Eternal"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  I accepted itbecause it's in the norms, and it looks good, but can you please shorten the begin conversation ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg