Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Caustic Catastrophe", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  Er... ?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  *agrees the guy below me*
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You just say that to bust GIS's stereotypes, don't you? :p
allyally 13 years ago
  Im impressed...
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Fixed an annoying checkpoint :)
Treazer 13 years ago
  Highscore! :D
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Nuclear melted rubber maybe.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Is it melted rubber? O_o
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I like the level, but i still think its funny how the acid bounces off the walls XD
Sires 13 years ago
  One of the best designed levels I have seen so far. I love the details (floating furniture and other stuff like this), the Aliens are perfect, and the challenges are very good, as well. Perfect level, deserves to be official, but maybe the lack will prevent that. Great job!!!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I see the waterfall fail from "Ruins of Lost" all over again! xD

Anyways, this level is a nice little thing... though your HazMat signs could use a tad better refinement. :/

The lethal dots in the start could be replaced with invisible boulders that need a switch to activate(Boulders are the only thing you can make size 0 without a hack engine)[don't make the activation switch]. :/

I see MANY waterfall fails and a rippling water fail... other than those Realistic Physics faux pas, your level's pretty good. :/

Some of your BG actually gives it depth, which is a good thing. :/

Though hard to see, at the floating furniture part you can see the dots looping back. You can avoid this by making the BG after the snake. :/

Other than those few complaints, I can see that you've found out how to do rotations well... :/

This level is quite well refined, however, it'd be much better (in my opinion) if the physics were involved in the caustic fluid were a bit more refined... :/
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Please comment! I want feedback cuz I worked hard on this! xD

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Caustic Catastrophe"

About Level "Caustic Catastrophe"

First post of the topic

Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Please comment! I want feedback cuz I worked hard on this! xD
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg