Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Mozzle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Hehe, narh, I'm going to have it on iPhone (Once JP gets back at least :D)
allyally 13 years ago
  Birjo, just ask JP! thats what I did and now im a tester,

And Hexicube, when I say it didn't respond I mean that it showed what I created, but the animation didn't show,
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  God, you guys are so frustrating, talking about the game... Better hack MARC's account so I can play >:D
Hexicube 13 years ago
  they dont, but remember to draw a background ;)
allyally 13 years ago
  Does the script for these SFWs have to be contained in a Class? I tried making a simple animation on a frame and it didn't respond,
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I have an iPod Touch!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I don't have iPhone!
AK 13 years ago
  Um..... What????
Hexicube 13 years ago
  GIS it makes perfect sense :P
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  ... What the?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  It makes no sense to be tester of this game when you have no experience in flash, don't say it's unfair for people like me to be tester, JP picked the first members he could think of, so don't blame it on me...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  Registered ^^
AK 13 years ago
  Hmmm.... Would it be OK if I asked Crush to test it?
jp 13 years ago
  Mozzle will be my next game on iPhone/Flash. If you wish to test it, please register your device (iPhone, iPod, iPad) on testflightapp.com . It makes very easy to install the beta test application from safari on your device.

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

Games forum

Play Game "Mozzle"

First post of the topic

jp 13 years ago
  Mozzle will be my next game on iPhone/Flash. If you wish to test it, please register your device (iPhone, iPod, iPad) on testflightapp.com . It makes very easy to install the beta test application from safari on your device.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg