Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Turtle V.I.P.", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  No. My first is Alien vs. Predator.
Mr_Cool 13 years ago
  is this your 1st?
drgonzo1987 13 years ago
  BOOM! High score! Great level, tough challenges followed by some good fun. Well done Daft_Punk!
metroid 13 years ago
  rather nice level
very hard :(
but good choice of obstacles :)
Magic_X 13 years ago
  No he said he likes this one...*sigh*
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Im, you can't play this?
Im 13 years ago
  Elizea, I don't agree with you. I only dislike levels I can't play, like this one. D:
Ahroo 13 years ago
  very cute little idea... I got the code easily, though... >:D
Sires 13 years ago
  @Elizea: To answer your question "Seriously, does ANYONE like unoriginal hedgehog lethal hell jumping challenges x10": YES!!! I DO!!! At least when they are as entertaining and challenging as here.

The VIP area is really cool. Many nice ideas, lots of fun and good food. Only the DJ could be a little better... :)
Elizea 13 years ago
  Your "hard level" wouldn't get accepted if there wasn't this nice turtle vip idea too.

Seriously, does ANYONE like unoriginal hedgehog lethal hell jumping challenges x10, I mean there was the same challenge copied 10 times always...

Well yeh... the V.I.P. area is pretty cool, eventho it was pretty annoying to escape from the pacman maze and the lounge wasn't really well designed (you had 4 CPs in the pacman maze were it is impossible to die, and only 1 cp at the beginning of the lounge?).

Nice idea but the execution could have been so much better x10.

I hope constructive criticism helps! I haven't had a chance to give it for a while now =].
gameinsky 13 years ago
  A wise man once said
"If you'd rather go to the exit instead of collect everything in the game, it won't be ever worthy"
To bad it's so late, i'll do it tomorrow.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Turtle V.I.P."

About Level "Turtle V.I.P."

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  A wise man once said
"If you'd rather go to the exit instead of collect everything in the game, it won't be ever worthy"
To bad it's so late, i'll do it tomorrow.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg