Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mario loops", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Highscore! :)
zach-man37 15 years ago
  too easy
UseAIM 15 years ago
  rate 1\5(error rate)
blueboy515 15 years ago
  i think it is to short and to easy
Tom 15 years ago
  Funny, but VERY short.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  You could get a free forum from forumotion.com

It could be temporary while you work on the new one.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  You better speed up with that forum JP! ^^
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Well, asciimator.net is down at the moment, so this is my favourite site right now. I think this is a lot more fun than ASCIImator though.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Not to forget, I am impatiently waiting to try jump gear 2
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I will keep playing RT cause its fun to play new levels i love when i log in and i see 3 new levels that i havent seen before i dont care if theyre good or not
Sillius 15 years ago
  they do ?
Some of the levels created by new people look like eachother, but that doesn't mean that they aren't great and special
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I was also staying here after only a few weeks because RT and afterwards, Jump Gear 2, but it getting boring when the most of the new levels is the same, or use the same princip.
Sillius 15 years ago
  I stay here because Rolling Turtle can be a puzzle game without getting boring after 5 mim. and beacuse it takes skill to play xD
jp 15 years ago
  Yep making good games is not easy :)
I know there are not enough new games on BL but I hope other developers will make new games in the future.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  I'm here for the new levels. I don't care about trying to get lots of points, but love to play all the new levels, and since users make the levels, there will keep being new levels, so it's not boring.
minmay 15 years ago
  I think that birjolaxew is basically saying that the games have become a bit boring.

So all you need to do is make a good enough game, and he'll stay.

Of course, if RT isn't good enough...
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Actually the site was coming quete boring after all... And the only reason i was here after a few weeks is the possibility to be a admin.
jp 15 years ago
  birjolaxew wanted to be admin but I told him he is not yet ready for this :)
I don't understand why you leave because you can't be an admin. If everybody behaves like you there would be only Asforien and I on the site....
You can ask to Asforien, being an admin is not very fun, it's just boring work.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Well if you really want to leave, at least check back from time to time and there might be some new games!
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Why are u stopping
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Yes! New highscore! And probably the last highscore i will get. Im stopping here on bl. Theres no reason to stay...
pikachu67 15 years ago
  PERFECT SCORE!
Nikobam 15 years ago
  There is no challenge in this level and its very short
jp 15 years ago
  Nice but short and bad thumbnail.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mario loops"

About Level "Mario loops"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Nice but short and bad thumbnail.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg