Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Circular Locator", game "Mozzle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mmmmmm 3 years ago

Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh fixed it now
MARC2009 13 years ago
  simplicity can beat out awesome graphics ;D
i'll sort that out later today, got PC re-installed for the 5billionth time and need to re-install flash...
Sillius 13 years ago
  I agree... Those red lines break the harmony in this quite great level :)
MARC2009 13 years ago
  I am going to make a ball contraption similar to the gif posted elsewhere...random contraptions everywhere >:D
SimonM 13 years ago
  Really nice level!!
I wish I could make swf files.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I think that's now because you resized it XP
jp 13 years ago
  @Marc, you don't need the red lines for the corners, neither the red lines at the extremities of each lines. They are useless and break the harmony of the level.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  and also JP how come you're allowed to evaluate your own levels? XP
MARC2009 13 years ago
  JP I need the red lines otherwise you must guess with corners, also the colours do merge in PC colour mixing XP
also this user isn't tester?
[edit] also thanks for good feedback ^^
I give credit to JP for editor flexibility :D
gameinsky 13 years ago
  just got an idea, pity I can't do flash...
light rgb colour natural reaction + mimic movement with the mouse, sounds good, no ?
Also excellent level you got here!
Pretty annoying to each time try to locate the circle thing, but this get's a 5 of me!
Once it's accepted.
jp 13 years ago
  Very cool level Marc, can you just remove the red lines, and just keep the blue bar, the green bar and the pale blue circle ?

What bout using 2 colors for the bar that combines into the circle color ? Like yellow+red= orange ? Or Yellow + Blue = Green ?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Circular Locator"

About Level "Circular Locator"

First post of the topic

jp 13 years ago
  Very cool level Marc, can you just remove the red lines, and just keep the blue bar, the green bar and the pale blue circle ?

What bout using 2 colors for the bar that combines into the circle color ? Like yellow+red= orange ? Or Yellow + Blue = Green ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg