Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Wine and Rosebud", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pauloalex 13 years ago
  I liked your humility, Imr. It is from mistakes that we learn. Maybe I was rude to my comment because I did not see the creator of the level. Sorry. Whenever you need help you can send me a PM.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  this is great. Seeing all the comments to a new designer both positive and negative. Let me tell you why I was so impressed with this level. I don't think we've ever seen one where the dummy blocks were arranged to form half of the picture. The Rose became a Glass of wine.
Jos 13 years ago
  Very good level. Maybe try to make levels with lesser blocks. I see that you place the blocks as close as possible to eachother so that's very good for a beginner designer. Maybe more linked red ice blocks to make it a little bit difficulter. But very good in his sort. 5/5 and make more levels.
SimonM 13 years ago
  I do like it!!
but could have been better, even if it's really good
lmr 13 years ago
  It is a learning process,SM and Pa thank you for your comments. SM I appriciate your explaining what you didn't like. PA if you could elaborate, I can learn from your opinion.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Too much dummys but a nice level!
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I didnt like it. Bad design.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  hahahaha OMG. I guess someone is very romantic here.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Very creative LMR. Perfect way to finish off our dinner and dessert. By the way, real tricky solve on this one. I'll give you a high five for this epicurean series.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Wine and Rosebud"

About Level "Wine and Rosebud"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Very creative LMR. Perfect way to finish off our dinner and dessert. By the way, real tricky solve on this one. I'll give you a high five for this epicurean series.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg