Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Easy combo.", game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 13 years ago
  Ah, Nux, I see your making levels, good! (I know him from another game), Please bare in Mind that Bonuslevel isn't like Fantastic contraption in the way of having your levels uploaded, In FC, you upload it and thats it, but here you've got to make sure all the levels are acceptable first! Every level has certain criteria and standards before everyone can play it!

And yeah, great level!
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I think it's a nice and easy level, and I see you are quite new on this site,
BUT:
- Try to find a more original title (Glad to see that you've capitalised the first letter of each word!)
- Capture a new thumbnail while holding shift down, and do it in test-mode (before playing it) and NOT in edit-mode.
Besides that; congratulations on a Good First Level. And thanks for selecting a difficulty for your level. If you have any questions, please ask!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Easy combo."

About Level "Easy combo."

First post of the topic

MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I think it's a nice and easy level, and I see you are quite new on this site,
BUT:
- Try to find a more original title (Glad to see that you've capitalised the first letter of each word!)
- Capture a new thumbnail while holding shift down, and do it in test-mode (before playing it) and NOT in edit-mode.
Besides that; congratulations on a Good First Level. And thanks for selecting a difficulty for your level. If you have any questions, please ask!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg