Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mario Blocks", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 12 years ago
  Challenge could be added to almost every level. That's why we have different difficulty categories. There is no reason to go back a year later and try to modify levels unless there was an error in the evaluation.
SimonM 12 years ago
  I think it's a bit too late to edit this. But this level doesn't need links.
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  So should I link some blocks to make it more of a challenge?
AK 12 years ago
  This level should be changed, i'm sure of it. Challenge should be added.

Admins, will you edit it, or should I PM Daft to do it?
pauloalex 13 years ago
  I agree with you, TM and GIS. This level doesnt have challenge. I hope OMG review your decision. This isnt BLockoban.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I agree with GIS. There is no obvious challenge other than trying to optimize but even this process seems quite tedious from the beginning. I will avoid rating the lvl as I will be unfair to DP who surely put a lot of effort on this one (the design is indeed a piece of art but the outcome...).
gameinsky 13 years ago
  This should be either way rejected or set to be edited, I think it will be better with linked blocks.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Please recheck this level. I was unable to completely solve it because there were two Green blocks missing. Nice artwork on the design, but this type of level tends to be a little tedious to solve with not much of a challenge.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mario Blocks"

About Level "Mario Blocks"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Please recheck this level. I was unable to completely solve it because there were two Green blocks missing. Nice artwork on the design, but this type of level tends to be a little tedious to solve with not much of a challenge.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg