Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Police Force", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Please rate!

[edit] nvm!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This version is fine. It is approved.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Is this better?
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  DP, you fixed the thumbnail, which is good, but it's still unsolvable even if the white balls were blocks. You could put a block on the outside linked to only one block to make it possible. A good way to do this would be to put a green linked to the lower blues outside on top so it could only be used once, and a green block outside on the bottom linked to the upper reds that does the same. This would make the level a bit harder, make it possible, and hopefully fun.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This level is unsolvable. The last white cannot be placed.
Try a different layout.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Is this better?
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Noone is blaming you El...I was humoring. However, the thumbnail as intended as it maybe, it reflects the title but both of them have nothing to do with the exact design (if you ask me). I believe it started as smth else and along the way things changed slightly and it has turned into this one.
Elizea 13 years ago
  For me the thumbnail seems to be intended to be like that, it looks a police car from front, and the level is Police Force.

For the levels possibility itself, I was thinking myself a moment is it actually possible but got bored of trying to complete it.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  The lvl needs two more amendments: a) the last white cannot be placed and b) thumbnail, however nice designed, needs recapturing. Other than the above, the lvl is really fun DP. It has turned into a pretty good one. I am just surprised EL didn't not notice the thumbnail part. He usually is on top of these details...hehe
Jyxz 13 years ago
  I am having severe troubles getting the last block in place.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  I fixed it. Can you accept it now?
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I agree with you GIS. Good thinking. I would try grouping all blues together and all reds. That way the white ones will come into play. I would also use some icy blocks to make it more interesting.

P.S. DP...if you follow my advice (which you have) you need icy blocks for sure and test it first to see if whites can be placed on their targets.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Fixed. Is it good now?
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Ya, it is kinda easy...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You know, if you linked some of the blocks fro the lower part with some of the hgiher part, it' be a great level.
Elizea 13 years ago
  You have the exactly same challenge here twice, just mirrored.

Also, the thumbnail doesn't seem to be from this level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Police Force"

About Level "Police Force"

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  You have the exactly same challenge here twice, just mirrored.

Also, the thumbnail doesn't seem to be from this level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg