Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "High Noon", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  This one is a little tricky.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I agree GIS and this is the reason that I usually let others play first or when a lvl is very hard (to prove it is solvable) I usually repeat moves so as to let others compete for the best solutions. However very often I have no idea what the best score is so I play along with the rest of you to find it...hehe
gameinsky 13 years ago
  If your solution is always the best one, there will be no fun in highscore fighting.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  This is very often the case LMR. I have been struggling with my own levels many many times to reach the best score. Most probably the reason is that when you make the level you have ONE and only ONE solution in mind whereas players who see the level first time try all possible combinations and find other solutions (most of the times better ones). Thats the bad thing for the designers (they only get stuck with one solution) but at the same time it is very good because they are challenged by their own creations. I find this particular charectiristic very amusing. There is only one advice here...keep trying to find better solutions.
lmr 13 years ago
  How is it? Get a concept, make it. test and tweek it, test again. Submit, and so many get a better score!?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "High Noon"

About Level "High Noon"

First post of the topic

lmr 13 years ago
  How is it? Get a concept, make it. test and tweek it, test again. Submit, and so many get a better score!?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg