Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Islander", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  You are absolutely right PA. Just because a level is possible does not mean that it is enjoyable to play. The whole purpose of this site is to provide entertainment for the members, and sorry DP but this level is definitely not entertaining. I should have marked this level rejected from the beginning, but I guess I got carried away in finally being able to come up with a solution. This level is now rejected with a special thanks to PA and TM for helping to keep up the standards of Blockoban.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  OMG, are you sure that this level deserves to be accepted? He is very boring and tedious, no challenge and it is frustrating in the end. I think that its creator could test it before upload this level. Frankly, in my opinion and believe in your well he should not be accepted. If this level is rejected, DP will rethink in their concepts of creating levels. Agree? The comments below, I think TM has the same opinion as me. Excuse my insistence and my dissent from your decision.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Sorry DP. I have to agree 100% with OMG on this one. I honestly started to solve it but there was no real challenge whatsoever and I gave up (i really had to go out...hehe). I am amazed to see murat giving it another shot to optimize...lol. WTG M. It becomes way too tedious indeed and i don't think there is a decent pattern. Having said that I promise to give it another try when i have a couple of weeks to spare...j/k.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  OK it is possible now, but way too tedious to solve.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  I feel the same way TM. And being unsure of this level I'm marking it to be edited.
@DP if this level is possible please let me know. If you are unsure of a level and would like help to test it, please post that when it is submitted, or ask for a co-editor. If not, don't just upload something that is untried.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I believe that at least one more (probably 2)white is needed. One of the current three MUST be used for the center and therefore you are left with only 2 to use and put the other colours in place. I don't really see how this (as it is) is solvable.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Islander"

About Level "Islander"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  I believe that at least one more (probably 2)white is needed. One of the current three MUST be used for the center and therefore you are left with only 2 to use and put the other colours in place. I don't really see how this (as it is) is solvable.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg