Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Lost Temple Guide", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  YES! im sharing the high score with treazer!
psychomaster 11 years ago
  Why so bad spelling?? D:
Treazer 14 years ago
  Highscore!!!!!!!!!!
kakaka 15 years ago
  sleep!!!!!!!!!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wich hole ?
roboboy 15 years ago
  i cant get out of the hole!):
gameinsky 15 years ago
  yay it got accepted!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  and now ? is it good ?
MollyLover19 15 years ago
  Cool Level
Nikobam 15 years ago
  You spell which = wich edit that And the title should be like this: Lost Temple Guide or Lost tempel guide
gameinsky 15 years ago
  fixed i hope it gets accepted
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Achmed the dead terroist? what is he doing here anyways good level the curves neat to be a bit neater but this level is full of great ideas
minmay 15 years ago
  Well, at the beginning, many lines go slightly over the others, creating unsightly corners. Turn the grid off and move them slightly. Also there are lots of weird bumps in the floors; these can be fixed by drawing lines from right to left instead of left to right.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  hmmm ok but i used a switch i just putted it on the star and when i edited it didn't doo that i wil fix.say me wich curves i need to edit and il doo
minmay 15 years ago
  If you collect the star after the mummy and then die, it is impossible to finish the level. Please use a regular switch instead of a star.

Also, many of the curves are quite messy, especially before the rocket. You can turn the grid off to make precise adjustments. To get straight lines, draw them from right to left.

Fix these things and it will be a very good level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Lost Temple Guide"

About Level "Lost Temple Guide"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  If you collect the star after the mummy and then die, it is impossible to finish the level. Please use a regular switch instead of a star.

Also, many of the curves are quite messy, especially before the rocket. You can turn the grid off to make precise adjustments. To get straight lines, draw them from right to left.

Fix these things and it will be a very good level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg