Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Driver jobs", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Actualy I'm not going or planning to make a sequel, I don't know what to make.
racersda 14 years ago
  Gameinsky, in the end it says " More? Maybe later" Does that mean there's a number two out already?
racersda 14 years ago
  It's still an awesome level to me, though!

P.S. Highscore!!!!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  that was my first accepted level, and as I know, the quality of levels one year ago was lower than now.
henrywiiguy 14 years ago
  The lines on the bottem of the car are a little un-even, but still a good level
gameinsky 15 years ago
  thanks
Sires 15 years ago
  I like it a lot, cool idea.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i don'y know what you mean cause it's perfect!
BenTen 15 years ago
  gameinsky, remember to move the goal away from the start so you cant get it staight away.
i hope this ansers your question:geckojsc has made a video of how to make invisible lines. to see it go to the "how to edit?" tab, go to the bottom of all the writing just above the pictures and it will say "video tutorial, make invisible curves."
gameinsky 15 years ago
  if someone know how to makes sticks invisible it wil be verry handly :-)
this level is now done
gameinsky 15 years ago
  glad you like my level so far i worked a bit on it and see what i did so far!
i wil add some thinks then i'm done!
BenTen 15 years ago
  THeNiNJa:I think it was like this, geckojsc posted at the same time you were on the lvl, then you posted on the lvl and you saw your comment.But you coudn´t see geckojsc´s comment until you had gone off the lvl and on again. The same works with the main forum just you have to go off the GAME.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  How?

[edit]: Main forum: He means the RT game comments.

JP, on the front page it says that geckojsc posted his comment after me. Did we post exactly on the same time or?
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Main forum???

Anyway, this is a very nice idea for a level, but it needs a lot of work. The wheels fall out of the car, and other minor things need changing, such as spelling and the level title.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  damn lost changings
gameinsky 15 years ago
  yes and i gonna edit it now
jp 15 years ago
  No, the level is not finished, he posted about it in the main forum.
Tom 15 years ago
  There is no finish!
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Good level but it is not finished.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Is this level done?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Driver jobs"

About Level "Driver jobs"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Is this level done?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg