Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ferrari's Challenge", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Managed to make it to the penultimate section in time - as Dynamo did 7 years ago. Only took 3 attempts for that last jump but that 'Strange 9' trick took about 30-40 attempts. I feel like with good luck in that section, and cleaning up other bits, I can 'easily' manage it!

EDIT: Done! Had to clean up the rest of the run a LOT for this to even been possible. Quite unlucky with that Strange 9 part - had a run where I did it 3rd try (I think). This was more like 10-15 tries. Also messed up the final jump a bit and got it 5th try. Thankfully I got the endo section 2nd try which was my main difficulty of getting runs on good pace to the end! Overall pretty fun and I wonder how much (if at all) I can improve my score here!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally! A level that lives up to its name :D Completed this, a definite 5/5. All of the challenges were fun and super hard and I'm glad I was able to complete them all. One of my all time favourites :D
Treazer 8 years ago
  Kiethy should try, he is very good in such things! :)
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  If you manage to complete this in time I will be thoroughly impressed!

Coolguy:
SPOILER
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Well I successfully reached the second the last section with time to spare, so this is definitely possible in time, I'll keep trying.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Those two weird things after the cliffrunner section
Ferrari12 8 years ago
  I do not understand which part of the level you are talking about.
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  This level is impossible for me to complete as I get to the first cable bit and my spacebar is glitch so I can't do it D:

EDIT: I just did that bit :D

EDIT 2: How do you do that bit with all the things blocking it?
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Well that was probably THE toughest level I have ever had the perseverance to complete!
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Ok, thanks a bunch, that makes it much more enjoyable :)

But now I must restart as I was playing the previous version.... D:
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  As you want :)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  You might want to put a checkpoint there, doing the triangle, wall jump, and then that in one try is really hard and even more annoying. D:
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I don't really remember but I think you have to have both wheels against the wall, then jump of the wall whilst holding reverse. that's where I'm stuck as well :P
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  And then what? :P

(I anticipated I needed a wall trick there, and nice use of that trick too, but now I'm more confused at the part after, is there any trick to this? :/
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Kiethy: Gratz!

You could try this The Ascension (Jump Gear 2)?

Camo: Stand close to the wall, jump whilst holding up and hook the ledge :)
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  How are you supposed to get up to the ledge in the part after the triangle in the thumbnail? :/
kiethy342 12 years ago
  Ok ferrari, I've done it, what now!
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  I just made the Cliffrunner-style jump a little easier :)
AK 12 years ago
  I made the first jump, and that's it.....

So hard... -.-

EDIT: Got to the cablecar...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Hey, SuperMario. Congratulations, well done :D
Shiro 13 years ago
  I always rate challeging, hard and not annoying levels 5/5, just for the effort :). So it couldn't be me.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Please rate & comment :D

SPOILER
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  that's very true!
SimonM 13 years ago
  Because this a really populair game on BL.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I didn't complain, but when I just registered Shiro evaluated all my level within 30 minutes.

And this should be ready now :D
Why are other games so slow?
Shiro 13 years ago
  @Ferrari, Jp is right, there are games where it takes serval weeks for a level to get evaluated :P.
Please tell me when you're done.
jp 13 years ago
  Done you can edit it, i will remove the ratings. Hey 7 hours without an admin is not a lot! You're lucky there are very active admins here :)
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Wow, no admins for 7 hours. Shiro have your school started??
Money666 13 years ago
  The one of the rating is me. I will rate when you are finish.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I know it's Flame22 I think. I've asked jp to delete the two ratings.

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ferrari's Challenge"

About Level "Ferrari's Challenge"

First post of the topic

Shiro 13 years ago
  Amazing level, took me a while to complete it :).
Get's 5/5 from me when I can evaluate it.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg