Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "270 Degree Turn", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Thank you, murat! I guess TM was right when he assumed that the first version was impossible.
murat 13 years ago
  The first version got me very tired, but I like it very much as it is now. 5/5
  I made it a little easier.

[Edit] And reduced the score from 71 to 31.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Yw and np Martin. Always at ur disposal. I don't know if this is of help but the only solution i got, included the following colour targets (from top to bottom) Pink, Yellow, Red, Green, White and blue (bottom) that is without changing the groups or anything. I am sure that other similar solutions exist (i.e. y and pink vice versa) but feel quite positive that ur original one is impossible and that is because the white which is on top is involved to a group of equal or more than 3 and therefore when u try to place it from top right it will also move the green away from its target (always assuming that the top targets will be placed last as targets below don't have a blocking tile to help). Hope it helped and apologize if the lvl is indeed possible and I misled u. I just couldn't place them in this order.
  Thank you, TM!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  i was very close to finishing it OMG. I think it is impossible. I'll try it again later on but can't promise anything. I will come up with a suggestion (hopefully a minor change on the groups) if i can't come up with a solution.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This one is out as a challenge to see if it is possible. Please try and give comments and suggestions.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "270 Degree Turn"

About Level "270 Degree Turn"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This one is out as a challenge to see if it is possible. Please try and give comments and suggestions.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg