Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Paint", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  I'm with you TM. Where did you find that one move N90. I won't give up but I'm burning way too many brain cells trying to find it. Way to go!!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Nice Job N90. I am really giving my best here but honestly can't even imagine where from you could buy that one move, let alone steal it...hehe.
nelson90 13 years ago
  Fully agree, it's a nice and very tricky level. And the battle continues... :)
joe45 13 years ago
  Thank You!
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Hats off OMG!!! I had to use pencil and paper to find ur solution. Now you see who really thinks out of the box and it ain't me...hehe. Hi Five man.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I cannot argue Joe's statement. He's right. Plus he is the creator and he certainly has a more weighted opinion. In any case it is a great lvl. Good job J!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  I thought that blue was needed for optimal score, and it plugs the taggers can. These were the reasons why I didn't suggest removing it.
joe45 13 years ago
  Blue is just supposed to throw you off, and it looks nicer. :)
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Very nice Joe. 5/5
Note: Blue is not needed.
joe45 13 years ago
  I fixed it.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  It is a nice lvl OMG and with ur suggestion it becomes even better and very tricky. A wrong move will make it unsolvable. WTG my friend.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Remove the sticky patch from under the white target,and change category to medium. With the sticky patch the blue is not needed to solve, and the design looks better with it included.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Paint"

About Level "Paint"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Remove the sticky patch from under the white target,and change category to medium. With the sticky patch the blue is not needed to solve, and the design looks better with it included.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg