Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Everest", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  It's not the level that's supposed to like you. You're supposed to like the level.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  this level likes you ? lmao!
BLJR15 13 years ago
  nice atempt, Elizea, but... i dont think this level likes me...
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  I understand. Getting the idea is the biggest part of level making.
The background helps a lot, and keeps a nice, fresh and sharp look to the level, keeping it interesting.

And you're right, perfect perfection (Tried to avoid that pun...) is impossible. Every player would want the difficulty changed, the style changed, or something else. Just like it happens with every other kind of art. By perfection, I meant the best level technically possible, but even though such a level would be, as mentioned, technically possible, it would be unrealistic to actually manage to make such a level in the reality. Therefore, perfection is the dream of every artist, a dream that is impossible to ever reach. Yet, it's what keeps most people going, making them deliver several fantastic pieces, which every single person should be grateful for. Without unrealistic, even impossible, dreams, art would quickly die out.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Yeh I guess those "5/5 maybe official" comments start to get boring after you get like the 300th comment like that (I still want to see them too tho!).

I believe that it is impossible to create a perfect level, as every player plays the game different way and likes different things. It is possible to reach nearly perfection, but perfect is still unreachable.

I don't experiment new things that much, I get an idea to my head and I execute it in the editor. The background here was just a simple way to me to make mountains with a fresh look.
birjolaxew 13 years ago
  A well made and professional level, but you're already getting fed up by such comments, aren't you xD
One thing I would like to see in upcoming levels, would be much more experimenting backgrounds. Your background is excellent already, and I like how you come up with a new style for each and every level you release, but I would like to see several of these themes, cropped into one level. This one had a faint touch of it, changing the background every once in a while, all while still keeping the main background dominating, but the added styles where old and overused. I know it sounds like a gigantic task for such a small reward, but if you manage to make a single perfect level, you would have reached the dream of every level maker. This would be a small thing that would greatly increase the quality of your levels; but for a high price
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  5/5 and maybe official
BLJR15 13 years ago
  I REALLY HATE THIS LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  As always,good as...well...every single one of your levels. XD
SuperMario 13 years ago
  That reminds me my old noobish good times :P

I was making a level like this one before you created this, but my new one doesn't get a reference of winter :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  nice one elizea, 5/5

can this be done in time
Elizea 13 years ago
  Some old good platform jumping elizea style(:

Enjoy!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Everest"

About Level "Everest"

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  Some old good platform jumping elizea style(:

Enjoy!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg