Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "It Is A...", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Money666 13 years ago
  I see it hard to get as lowest moves as possible. That is why i have set it on hard.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  You definitely get a five due to ur first submission M6. I always encourage new designers. However, i'd listen to OMG's or Elizea's tips to improve the quality (as opposed to quantity). Thank you for your contribution Money and hope to c more levels of urs.

Note to OMG: I'd mark it Easy instead of Hard. There is really no difficulty as 2 white dummies exist and walls are all over.
hahabot1 13 years ago
  Wow my brain is toasted. To hard for me. Or not?
Money666 13 years ago
  Updatet. I had some problems with the tumbnail/picture
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Again this level is too cluttered. The only challenge here is to move blocks to randomly placed colored targets. The only challenge to solving this puzzle is in the number of moves you use. That is because there are far too many white dummy blocks for the amount of white targets.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "It Is A..."

About Level "It Is A..."

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Again this level is too cluttered. The only challenge here is to move blocks to randomly placed colored targets. The only challenge to solving this puzzle is in the number of moves you use. That is because there are far too many white dummy blocks for the amount of white targets.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg