Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Superman", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 13 years ago
  LOL N90!!!! Only a Super Man could sneak in get 9moves and carry them away without being seen. I gotta hand it to u N90. U the best MOVing Thief...hehe
WTG!!!
nelson90 13 years ago
  This time, TM is going to say that I burgled a complete store of extra moves :)
ToughMan 13 years ago
  LOL M!! I know exactly what u mean cause I have a few of ur levels unfinished as well....and I'm struggling!!! Thanks tho for the gesture.
murat 13 years ago
  I was waiting to solve "Replacements" before I gave a score on this one, but it looks like that will take a while so 10/5 for this one, my friend.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  You are a dear now aren't ya? Thank you for the comment and I tend to agree that it may be a bit tougher but still can't mark it medium, can you?

Btw, go back to Catalyst Corners do that 20 and SAVE it...lo!
lmr 13 years ago
  I finaaly got close to a low score. That was tougher then it looked. Another Superb lvl TM.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  YES N90.... you are absolutely right. Welcome Risha to our little community and way to go!!! Your score is indeed very impressive. I am amazed. Touch Wood keep it up!!

On a second note, thank you all for ur kind words but all the credit goes to OMG, PA and of course Murat whose designs have influenced me the most. As long as u guys are still happy w/h my designs i'll keep on making them without seeking an award for that. I'm just glad i have a few friends here and i enjoy a healthy and honest competition, challenge getting away from our probs. At least this is the way I c it.
nelson90 13 years ago
  TM, I am more and more impressed by your creativity, we should now name you SD (Super Designer)!

I am also glad to welcome Risha, a young lady who joined us today. For a first participation, her score is pretty good!
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Yeah buddy. What a combination great design plus copyright infringement and leaping over tall buildings to solve. The only problem I have is the ToughMan versus Superman image. I didn't really think of you as a Super Villain. But I could be wrong. hehe! Anyway great job and a High Five
SimonM 13 years ago
  This level is really briliant, one of your bests! The tricks you need here are really fun aswell!! 5/5

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Superman"

About Level "Superman"

First post of the topic

SimonM 13 years ago
  This level is really briliant, one of your bests! The tricks you need here are really fun aswell!! 5/5
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg