Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Turtle Smashers", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Finally nabbed the 106 myself. No idea how to get the 107 - probably dropping a jump somewhere but where is the question...
Treazer 4 years ago
  Ah, that makes sense. I know how to do 107, but I don't bother trying right now.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  I've been trying to recreate that 107 myself but I can't seem to do it at the moment, I think maybe try and optimise either right at the end of the run, or right at the start, that's all the help I can give really.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I could get 106 by taking the stars and going back - which would save a point. I don’t get how you can save the other point. It looks just impossible - but idk.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Well Treazer, what else is there in the level that can give you extra points?
Treazer 4 years ago
  105 is not maxed with that strategy. I don't know how to get 107, though.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Not sure if my method for 105 is normal - I collected no stars and skipped 70% of the level. With my strategy, 105 is almost certainly maxed - so I'd have to venture into the level to get higher - which I will not be doing :)
SuperDog 7 years ago
  Quest for 107!
Dynamo 7 years ago
  That was way too painful, but 106... finally.

...hold up, 1 0 7 suck it SD. :D
SuperDog 7 years ago
  1 0 6
Bannanaman 14 years ago
  how do i get past the really long smasher right under the finish point
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  great, creative, fun level :)
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Agreed!
minmay 15 years ago
  Yes, this is a sequel to Turtle Crushers.

Believe it or not, Turtle Crushers actually had two designs. The original was lost due to the infamous path deleting bug. This sequel is actually extremely similar to the original design.

Turtle Crushers is actually the level I'm most happy with, by far. I feel it's the perfect length, has the right kind of challenges, and is very original.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  No Sillius, this is a perfect length, you're levels are far too long xD
Sillius 15 years ago
  I think it's very great but maybe to short :p
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Aww i pressed restart and then i had to start all over again but Very very very good level 5/5
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Nice, but HARD...
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Wow, great level, minmay!
Though it's the same concept as "Turtle Crushers", i think it should be official!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Turtle Smashers"

About Level "Turtle Smashers"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Wow, great level, minmay!
Though it's the same concept as "Turtle Crushers", i think it should be official!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg