Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Night and Day", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Lol this is the only rejected level rated 5/5 :).
lmr 13 years ago
  I would prefer if this level were eliminated as is, I did something wrong and uploaded before its time. Will go back to the drawing board.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  My fault guys.
I apologize for any inconvenience I caused or for any wasted brain cells. I played the level about half through, then got called away from my computer. When I got back it appeared solvable and so I approved it. LMR, I marked it to be edited. So you can go in and fix whatever you need.
lmr 13 years ago
  I think I lost something in the execution of this level. I'll try to improve upon it on my next days off. Sorry for the frustration.
chris3000 13 years ago
  this level is good lmr, but i don't have a clue how to solve it
ToughMan 13 years ago
  You must be kidding....lol. I got all this time to get it done and at the last tile a blue was missing....GRRRRRRRRR.Sorry LMR i believe (apart from the missing blue) the lvl is a bit tedious. The design is good but too many blocks going round and too many moves.FYI, 21 targets 20 blocks.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Night and Day"

About Level "Night and Day"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  You must be kidding....lol. I got all this time to get it done and at the last tile a blue was missing....GRRRRRRRRR.Sorry LMR i believe (apart from the missing blue) the lvl is a bit tedious. The design is good but too many blocks going round and too many moves.FYI, 21 targets 20 blocks.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg