Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Deadly Snowflake", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

greyanna 5 years ago
  ???how the f... do i get the fourth red one on its target?????????????

...LOL - Sometimes you got the tomatoes on your eyes.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I find both ur arguments fair. I know you didn't call it CD that's why I said my opinion. I try not to compare lvls and see each one on its own. Anyway, not a big deal. As for the Offense CD, trust me when i say NONE taken. We are all under the same roof here. Keep it up.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Elizea categorized it hard, not me (i didnt know how to categorize), though i do think it should be hard. When you have levels like Snake Eyes, Iced Strawberry, Texas, etc. that are labeled "Hard", but aren't extremely tricky, I think it is fair that this level be hard, even more so when compared to some of the medium levels. No offense meant TM, your thoughts will always be taken under consideration.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Idk about your cruel and corrupted minds, but I didn't get anywhere near the solution.

I see medium ones as levels I can complete in like 10-15min max. After that they are hard D:

(I take those from the official levels, as I can complete almost all medium levels, like 2 left, and like half of the hard ones).

Simple fact: As you become better and better, the levels start to feel easier and easier =].
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Very nice and challenging CD!! I agree with Simon. As ur first lvl 5/5 goes without saying but it is a deserving one as well. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Note: IMO it is not hard. Medium is better. There is a lot of challenge in the lvl associated with the optimization rather than the solution itself. Fun, challenging, great design and grouping but not hard.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Yea, this was actually like my 50th level or so :). I know the links are sort of random, they were supposed to be symetrical but then it wasnt possible, after that just kept testing until it was and i found myself with a very hard level!

EDIT:Sorry, more like 90th :).
SimonM 13 years ago
  Hard level, but I like it! I give 5/5 because it's your "first" level, but even it wasn't your first level, it will be 5/5
Elizea 13 years ago
  Unfortunately the new member limitation cannot be removed. Just wait the one month =].

Categorizing is under the [insert title] in the editor.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Thanks, at first i thought it might be too hard :). By the way, is there any way you could increase the # of levels i can upload? Uploading one level a day when i have 800 levels will take a while. XD

EDIT: And, how do you categorize them? Couldn't quite figure that out.

EDIT2:Ok. Thanks :).
Elizea 13 years ago
  Very nice, if all the levels are so good, they will get accepted :D.

You can categorize the levels yourself too =]

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Deadly Snowflake"

About Level "Deadly Snowflake"

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  Very nice, if all the levels are so good, they will get accepted :D.

You can categorize the levels yourself too =]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg