Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Phobia", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Thanks. :)
Sillius 13 years ago
  I'll do that for you then :)
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  I know, but since I'm new, it won't let me call one.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Whenever u need an admin for smt (other than make u a coffee...hehe OMG) press the red '!' Button above msg posts and below LEVEL COMMENTS (in yellow).
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Can somebody call an admin to change the difficulty to medium?
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @Martin,yeah, I agree, I made a lot of stop-levels (many of which I won't send), and I did think that a lot of them were luck-based (I admit, this one is a little as well). For me, I got this:
HINT-HINT
R=red
W=wall

_________R
__W_____RW
____WRRW

before finally solving the level. I don't know if that's what you did, as I got 25 moves (somehow) and didnt expect an 8-move solution. Thanks for the comments Martin and TM.

Call an admin to edit difficulty, right? (just checking) If so, can you guys call for one for me?

EDIT: Nvm hint, wow that was simpler than I thought.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  100% align with MK. Simple design, tricky, challenging and lots of fun. 5/5 but not hard. I'd go for either easy or medium. 8 moves with that design can't be hard.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Nice level! I was about to write something about whether it was possible or not, after my fifth attempt, but then...

I like levels which are small of size but big on gameplay, but I guess some of the players find it a bit luck-based. 4/5
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  MUHAHAHAHA!!! XD This is not one of my kids levels people. :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Phobia"

About Level "Phobia"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  MUHAHAHAHA!!! XD This is not one of my kids levels people. :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg