Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Silent Break-In", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Ok.
Can't submit right now anyway; got my apocalypse JG2 level in evaluation process right now.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  This is your final chance CD. I've warned you about changing levels, and you seem to pay no attention to any messages. I've told you, nobody wants to go back and redo a level just because you change it and have to have all the scores deleted. Please reread TMs message about creating new levels rather than continuing to change existing ones. If you change this level again, I will just mark it rejected. Is tedious to solve already and I have no desire to go through it again.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  FINAL CHANCE!!!!!!
If you don't want it to be changed again, this is your oppurtunity to say so. I will wait awhile, if no one says anything to object, I will change it back.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  If nobody has any objections, I will switch it back.
THis is your chance to say "NO!!" :)
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  OK, switching to the first version. If that's all right with you OMG ( and all you players who "hate" me for all this :) ).
patio09 13 years ago
  I liked the first version better :-)
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  GRRRRR!!!! I just can't get it right. :( FIrst, there were no links thought it was very easy, so added links (randomly) to make it harder. Thought random wasn't good and this steup made sense, so I switched it to this. Sorry for wasting your time guys if you have absolutely ANY suggestions, please tell here in comments.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  If there was a bit of a challenge, other than a random move of blocks (meaning there was no real pattern), i believe it was lost with this sort of grouping. It has become quite tedious. It is always better to create another lvl (even with similar design and other sort of grouping) if you believe it is worth it so you would not lose smt which might have been of interest to players (i.e. this one).
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  That's okay. Please remember in the future that players don't like their efforts and scores erased just because you want to redesign the level. Try to make sure that it's ready and all modifications have been made before uploading.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Sorry, didn't get it at first. :)

Ohhhh, greens were supposed to be diff link, sorry, I always do that. :(
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  The level is now impossible. For the sake of a learning experience, I'm giving you the opportunity to repair your mistakes. The level is now marked to be edited. Please take note of Elizea's post.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Note that the trusted member thing is mostly to edit impossible levels, fixing MISTAKES, and re-categorizing levels.=]
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  OMG, the level has been edited.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  I know the links on the bottom blocks are pretty random, if you guys think changing the links to the 3 lines, would make it better and would make more sense, then I will, just vote if you would like that.

EDIT:Ok, changing the links to the lines in one hour, if anyone wants to object, do so now. @OMG, I will post when I change it, then can you please reset scores?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Silent Break-In"

About Level "Silent Break-In"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  I know the links on the bottom blocks are pretty random, if you guys think changing the links to the 3 lines, would make it better and would make more sense, then I will, just vote if you would like that.

EDIT:Ok, changing the links to the lines in one hour, if anyone wants to object, do so now. @OMG, I will post when I change it, then can you please reset scores?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg