Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Harderthanitlooks2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 11 years ago
  This level takes lots of patience to finish.
Sires 11 years ago
  Brutal, but cool. :)
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  Got the bonus star, it was only worth 10! Was kinda expecting more than that....
jondeelee 12 years ago
  I can confirm that this level is now playable. Excellent revisions; thank you.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  made slight changes, but I don't know exactly where you fail, so I hope it's good now.
jondeelee 12 years ago
  I'm also calling for a redesign of this level, since we're still scoreless despite all our efforts.
chris3000 12 years ago
  My head is steaming. Tried every move but still can't beat it.
goldie 12 years ago
  @ jondeelee do a slight corner jump. run towards the corner and right before you hit the wall jump. might take you a few tries.
jondeelee 12 years ago
  I can't even make to the platform between the hedgehogs, whether in two jumps or three. I've racked my brains, but no solution is yet forthcoming. Sigh.
goldie 12 years ago
  I can't get past the first checkpoint. tried the triple jump millions of times but still no luck.

Edit: Okay so i got to the platform between the hedgehogs that drgonzo1987 was talking about. I actually used a double jump to get there. Maybe this level might be possible.

edit: if the ceiling above the platform that is in between the hedgehogs was a little longer then it would be possible.
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  @jondeelee, gettin to the first checkpoint is easy as pie yeh, but i assume you've figured out how to make it to the next platform in between the hedgehogs, with a triple jump? Yes?
gameinsky 12 years ago
  The bonuschallenge was impossible, so I fixed that one.
jondeelee 12 years ago
  I can easily get to the first checkpoint, but despite literally hundreds of attempts, I can't make it further, and apparently no one else has been able to either. I'm waiting to see if goldie can pull something out...if not, then I call for a redesign.
drgonzo1987 12 years ago
  I dont think its impossible no, i've made it to the middle platform after the check point about 10-15 times, i just haven't got the final jump timed yet. But i do think its possible.
neoseanner 12 years ago
  me
i call this imposibble too
jondeelee 12 years ago
  I'm calling it impossible. Anyone else?
chris3000 13 years ago
  is this level even possible, no one's scored it yet
Sires 13 years ago
  This is BRUTAL!
azz 13 years ago
  PLZ check my level it is finished
azz 13 years ago
  Finally done
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You should make more challenges :)
azz 13 years ago
  RESET SCORES PLZ
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It's like one big quicktime action! xD
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  It's quite easy,actually.
azz 13 years ago
  I know because harder than it looks was short so was this edit: i made it longer any way
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Can you d more challenges to it? It's pretty short now.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Harderthanitlooks2"

About Level "Harderthanitlooks2"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  Can you d more challenges to it? It's pretty short now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg