Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Deception", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 15 years ago
  This is cool, but very annoying. I haven't found a way to get to the other side when I am underneath the goal yet. A checkpoint down there would definitely help, because it takes 199 tries to get back from the cannon each time...
minmay 15 years ago
  I've done that before, but I didn't want to do it for this level. I suppose I'll change it...
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Yes finally i did it!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  mimmay, make two paths with half of the distance move it. It will happen a lot faster then. Maybe 4 with 25%?
minmay 15 years ago
  Hmm. I tried to fix that in a lot of ways, but never got it quite right. For now, I'm just leaving it as it is, because I'm totally sick of trying to fix it!
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Yes, from above, and the door is much better now. No, i'm not that good at english XD
minmay 15 years ago
  I don't understand exactly what you're saying.

If it's possible to get to the exit from the top (not the bottom) then no, that's not supposed to happen. But you definitely are supposed to get there from the bottom (hence the "just kidding" info object).

As for the door, that is not intended - I will fix it.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Even nicer level, even harder level.
It's is possible to reach the goal when after you get to it second time. I don't know if that's on purpose?
And when the first "door" opens it opens 16 units too much.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Deception"

About Level "Deception"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Even nicer level, even harder level.
It's is possible to reach the goal when after you get to it second time. I don't know if that's on purpose?
And when the first "door" opens it opens 16 units too much.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg