Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ignition", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

magnacumlaud 11 years ago
  well done 5/5! was a really hard work thinking
ToughMan 13 years ago
  OMR, don't get me wrong. With 'improvement' I initially thought u meant somt totally different that's why I asked for clarification. Glad you clarified. You are right about this lvl, it is not an O-O. I value ur comment and will take it into serious consideration in my future lvls. For the time being allow to say that a) I never claimed to be the Pope, b) I always seek for advice, c)thank you for the comments and kind words and d) yes OMR, why not do some MORE lvls urself? You have done an excellent job with ur 13lvls and there is more in you than u think.
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  I don't think your need advises from me how to make a good level (if I had some, I would do the level myself; hehehe). The imporvement (for me) is this. I solve a puzzle in 126 moves then I look at the scores and see that a bunch of people solve it on 12. So I do a second try and solve it on 52. On my third try on 23. Now I'm happy and can go to the next one. Here the very elegant solution is clear afte few moves and all you have to do is moveing the blocks and icies.

I'm sure you understand my critical words as a esteem for your work for BB.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  By all means OMR. Not only do i not mind having a critic, i could even say a bad one is always appreciated and welcome if it is well justified. Although, I do understand ur point about easiness (it is subjective and therefore no real argument) could you please elaborate on the 'improvement' part? I just didn't get it. It could be helpful for my future creations. Thanks for ur contribution OMR.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Easy? o_O
oldmanrob 13 years ago
  I can give you only 4/5. It is somehow too ease and there is no improvemet. Sorry but you are TM so you have to accept a more critical look at your work. ;-)
sat 13 years ago
  Thank you mr. Without your comment, I would have given up.
lmr 13 years ago
  That sure took some thinking to get the simple solution, you almost had me stumped.
murat 13 years ago
  Very subtle. 5/5
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Is this possible? Can't figure out how to place the lower left red.

EDIT: Nvm.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ignition"

About Level "Ignition"

First post of the topic

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Is this possible? Can't figure out how to place the lower left red.

EDIT: Nvm.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg