Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Behind The Wall", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  I found a new interesting solution, 19.
Jos 11 years ago
  Now I know how much I like your really challenging levels, murat. Did it the hard way too.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  If it's easy level, which I think is what it has become at this point, then nice job. 5/5
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I knew there was smt else in your head buddy. It is a great design and lvl anyway. I suggest marking it easy or medium and create another one with the blues targeted as hard. That way everyone is happy...hehe.
Mo 13 years ago
  Did it "the hard way" in 49 :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  why is this easy to everyone else
murat 13 years ago
  When I made the level I did target the blue ones and it solved around 70moves. But I was curious if I would make it an very easy level, would the ones who "complain" about my hard levels immediatly see the easy sollution, or try to find the hard way :)
Mo 13 years ago
  That is a great idea, TM and OMG. Just for fun I completed the level with the blue blocks put back in their original position. Very challenging but possible :)
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  I agree with you TM. When I first saw this level, I put off trying to solve it, because I assumed there were targets underneath the blue blocks and I was little short on time. Anyway, it's a very good level as it is, and I can see some great potential in a sequel.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I believe you should target the blue ones because now it is way too easy. Knowing you buddy I think you had smt else in mind. Am I right?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Behind The Wall"

About Level "Behind The Wall"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  I believe you should target the blue ones because now it is way too easy. Knowing you buddy I think you had smt else in mind. Am I right?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg