Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Drullurd", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 13 years ago
  Figured it out in 5 seconds (4 moves)... so too easy for the size of it... but a nice try to make a level with that concept.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Yo!
Special score!
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Yea, I never get tired of these trailblazer levels. :) Simple concept, tricky (usually) solution and even trickier optimizing.
lmr 13 years ago
  I erred when I changed to icy blocks so the lvl became much easier with several solutions with very few moves. Turns out Jyxz made a much better lvl a few months ago, using the same concept. I guess even new ideas can be old!
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  LOL Nobody has scored using the correct way. XD NEway (anyway :) ), nice level 4/5.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  This is probably the only lvl in BB the best score should be the longest way. The opposite of optimizing. I have thought of it in the past just couldn't figure a design. I believe this one suits exactly this purpose. In this lvl there can be no back and forths and therefore finding the longest way (high score literally...hehe) is not that easy. In that sense 5/5 dear. @JP: It could be smt to consider to have this option for DISoptimization (or whatever the opposite is...ie worsening?).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Drullurd"

About Level "Drullurd"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  This is probably the only lvl in BB the best score should be the longest way. The opposite of optimizing. I have thought of it in the past just couldn't figure a design. I believe this one suits exactly this purpose. In this lvl there can be no back and forths and therefore finding the longest way (high score literally...hehe) is not that easy. In that sense 5/5 dear. @JP: It could be smt to consider to have this option for DISoptimization (or whatever the opposite is...ie worsening?).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg