Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "White Shepherds", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Monty 12 years ago
  You are a Blockoban master ToughMan and this level is proof. A tricky finish to a fantastic level. Are you retired from making levels or are we going to see some more greatness?
murat 13 years ago
  I think, enough of this score for me.
chris3000 13 years ago
  this is really hard even for an expert, 5/5
murat 13 years ago
  Congratulations my friend. I think for this level 50 / 5 :)
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Excellent level! I came just as far as OMG, but I was missing the yellow one. I see how I can solve it, but I just can't manage it yet. I'll keep on struggling.
5/5
ToughMan 13 years ago
  I know exactly what u mean buddy. It took me many hours to find this trick. I even created another lvl which started from that position to avoid having to redo the level to reach that point. However, i promise you that it is worth the trouble.
oldmtnguy 13 years ago
  Hey buddy yes this one is really hard, and an enjoyable challenge. I've managed to place everything but the last blue block on the sticky patch line. I'm still missing one trick, but I will keep working at it.
ToughMan 13 years ago
  This lvl includes quite a few tricks and probably all of them together make it really hard. I can understand that and the fact that it may become frustrating to a lot of players. However, it is a challenge worth taking when you have reached this level and will be fun. It just needs patience.
Having said that CD, you MAY be right that it MAY be impossible but you AREN'T. Fyi, I always solve my levels b4 uploading them even if i don't usually optimize and even if this takes me a whole lot of time to do it.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Based off of Murat's "White Sheperd"? (especially in dificulty Lol) Good looking level, I can see how it MAY be possible, probably murat, you (TM), or one of those other top-of-the-line guys will solve it. If it is indeed possible, then 5/5.

EDIT: It's been rated by me.
SimonM 13 years ago
  I don't think it's possible, if you do a first move you always throw away a block that is needed.
nvm: I saw it, how it could be possible.
cool trick btw

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "White Shepherds"

About Level "White Shepherds"

First post of the topic

SimonM 13 years ago
  I don't think it's possible, if you do a first move you always throw away a block that is needed.
nvm: I saw it, how it could be possible.
cool trick btw
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg