Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Nothing to Lose", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  Why would someone rate 1 on a great level like this, I only rate after I solve just to be fair.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  OK, there done. :)
rocky 13 years ago
  This level is awesome even though I can't solve it XP. 5 stars for the simple concept.

And who would rate this 1???
murat 13 years ago
  I congratulate CD. A great level. And of course 5/5
ToughMan 13 years ago
  @Simon: I knew it was possible. I also thought it was one of the best I've played that's why I asked if he tried it b4 uploading. I wanted to see if he could come up with a solution because I still believe that if he can create such a lvl he is then capable of solving almost everything.

As for the rate Simon, couldn't agree with you more. To get things straight (in case you think ti was me) I never rate a level I haven't solved (meaning posting a score) and therefore I didn't rate it with one. Don't know who did but I guess he had his reasons. As for myself it is definitely a five but I'd like to c a score from its creator pretty soon. I really have my doubts on whether he has solved it yet. Sorry but that how I feel.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @TM, yea, I did, I basically went normally through the level, till I got near the end, then I figured how I needed to finish, it all came together.

Thanks, Simon! Oh well about the 1 rate, I just wish I knew why. :(

Oh yea, and I may be of limited service this week, I'll try to be on as much as possible. (AMAP) :)
SimonM 13 years ago
  This level is fricking possible!! nice level 5/5 very unique, one of your best, maybe official!
Why the 1 rate?
ToughMan 13 years ago
  Simply out of curiosity CD. Did you try it before uploading it?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Nothing to Lose"

About Level "Nothing to Lose"

First post of the topic

ToughMan 13 years ago
  Simply out of curiosity CD. Did you try it before uploading it?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg